Raw Latex 4 Raw Latex 4

Incredibly stupid and amazingly funny. All I ask for in a Newgrounds animation.

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

Oh yeah, that brony musician. Good music.

Animalese Animalese

Apparently the human character can only speak Bebebese, which is just monotonous beeps. The whole town is just people guessing at what each other are saying.

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

I still love the propane molecule on Hank's hat.

The DONG The DONG

Might just be me, but it seems likely that Oney would patent something like this.

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

Seems kind of weird to me you'd go with the Paper Mario fight theme when this is a Mario and Luigi parody, but that's just the Mario fanboy in me talking. Pay no mind to him.

Funny as hell.

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah thanks :P

The fanboy in me thought the same thing actually. But, I just like the Paper Mario battle theme more, and felt like it went better with the video.

Rise of the MK - Disc 2 Rise of the MK - Disc 2

What a loss. Randy's series is the whole reason I even found Newgrounds back in 2003, a young, geeky kid who had just discovered the glorious world of internet flash cartoons, and RotMK was one of the first that drew me in and kept me hooked, probably the reason I love sprite flashes in the first place.

I'll remember Randy as the man who unintentionally introduced me to this world of alternate humor, allowed me to find now-classic series such as Madness Combat, Bitey, and Pico and become engrossed by what individual artists can do with their own hands.

Rest in peace, man. You'll always be remembered by me.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

Amazing.

Tom Hardy's House of Bane Tom Hardy's House of Bane

... got it. Bane sounds like the Snowman from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Holy shit he does...

A Prostitute Mickey Xmas A Prostitute Mickey Xmas

Awesome flash, but is that the screwed up Mickey from Taco-Man?